performance parts ??? help!!!

This area is for discussion/information on the "modern" AJS motorcycles manufactured in China from 2006 onwards.
Huskey Garry

Post by Huskey Garry »

ok i got the lowrider ajs eos 125cc and i love this bike but she just aint fast enough so before i go customising her look i wanna look at performance

what i need to know is
are there any performance 125 exhausts and carbs that i can put on it or generic ones off another bike that would fit or work with minor adjusting
what sprockets can i use to improve top end?
and does anyone know of any other things i can do as i dont want to go down the 250/300 route yet as id rather spend that money on getting off this damn cbt lol
then next step is going to be making her look even more sexier than she is
life is what you make of it ....well it also massively depends on the materials used!!! lol
Total-Moto

Post by Total-Moto »

Hi Gary,
Im glad to here your enjoying your EOS 125. We are Total-Moto Training based in Burgess Hill and offer everything you need for a Modern AJS.
At the moment their is no official performance aftermarket components for the AJS range. Working on the basic principles of motorcycle tuning, just making the engine "breath" better would work, by fitting aftermarket hi-flo air filter. The exhausts would have to be custom made im afriad, i havnt heard of anyone making them yet. An easy modification would be to get someone to make a set of "link" pipes to remove the cats from the pipes (the small bolted in link pipe) this will make the bike illegal though so keep this in mind!
We currently have the 350cc version in stock which we think is a really great looking machine! Depending on the condition of yours we would be happy to do a part ex against the bike and also as we are a training school we would be able to help with your test needs as well.
chasdev

Post by chasdev »

Easy! Just blend 4% nitro-methane with your pump gas...be sure to increase the main jet size and shim up the slide needle though.
Huskey Garry

Post by Huskey Garry »

thankyou both

total moto can you pm me contact details pls
wanna discuss training etc thank you
life is what you make of it ....well it also massively depends on the materials used!!! lol
Total-Moto

Post by Total-Moto »

Hi Garry,

feel free to call us on 01444 232969 and we will be happy to help
itma

Post by itma »

advert?
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Yep, good thinking, Ken.
As it happens, advertising in the Jampot is currently being arranged with Total-Moto.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
bjork

Post by bjork »

...and if they own a whole bunch of these bikes they obviously qualify as member material. Still an advert though, think I'll try and drum up a little repair and service work on the QT. Am thinking this will be 'on the QT' as not many people will see this, flawed or???
Using yesterdays technology to create tomorrows problems today
Total-Moto

Post by Total-Moto »

Not an advert guys just a genuine proffessional motorcycle training centre and dealership run by bikers for bikers, trying to help people into our motorcycling community in the best way possible. I have personally been ripped of by so called "good" dealerships in the past and not prepared to let anyone else suffer! All AJS and Matchless Clubs members are always welcome here at Total-Moto and we are always here to answer any questions or enquiries you have about motorcycling not just the AJS brand of bikes.