Surrey members at the 2023 Jampot

EddieDay

Surrey members at the 2023 Jampot

Post by EddieDay »

I am writing this post partly because I was browsing the section pages and noticed that the last post for Surrey was quite a while ago.
I am a newbie to the AMOC but was pleased to attend the Jampot rally in Salisbury the weekend before last. I met a lot of friendly people there and didn't get too much stick because I was not on an AMC machine. I came across only Mike Monk and Mike Shone from Surrey although there may have been others I did not meet. I was on my Honda FMX 650 because it is light enough to go on the back of my motor home. Next year I an thinking trailer and my M18S. The runs were good in spite of a bit of drizzle. The rugby club were great hosts and Salisbury is an interesting place. I would like to thank the organisers, especially Les Ward, for a good show. :thumbup:
MikeM.

Re: Surrey members at the 2023 Jampot

Post by MikeM. »

It was good to meet up with yo u at the Jampot Rally Eddie, sorry we were not able to spend more time together for a beer or the like, the trouble is you tend to meet up with people that you haven’t seen since the last rally and spend a lot of time catching up with the past year with them. This year I met up with two members I haven’t seen for quite a few years and it was great seeing them again.
Two of our past rally stalwarts namely Colin and John were unable to attend this year due to health reasons but will be at this Wednesday’s club night at the Bull’s Head so hope to see you there.
EddieDay

Re: Surrey members at the 2023 Jampot

Post by EddieDay »

Yes Mike. See you at the Bulls Head tomorrow.