SV9358 1929 T4

Where is that old bike?
mikenco

SV9358 1929 T4

Post by mikenco »

Hi,

I am new to the forum and brand new to bikes of this period. I just PX'd a Yammy cruiser and a Chaly 70 for this ancient T4 and I thought I'd add the REG to this page, as it's been in existence for 93 years and someone might have memories or info about it. I Realise from the paperwork, it's only had this plate for about 20 years though.
Alexlib

Re: SV9358 1929 T4

Post by Alexlib »

Hi
I am also new to the forum and older bikes, thought I would reply as no one else had.
I am slowly discovering how little I know, I have had some help from the forum but not much general chat. I guess they are all out tinkering
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Alexlib wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:13 pm Hi
I am also new to the forum and older bikes, thought I would reply as no one else had.
It's unlikely that there will be any replies in this 'Where Are They Now' forum unless anyone knows of the bike.
There is a specific forum on here for Pre War bikes.
I am slowly discovering how little I know, I have had some help from the forum but not much general chat. I guess they are all out tinkering
I think there's more general chat on the Faecesbook AMC Group website. I don't use Faecesbook at all as I was on it for just a month 12 years ago (not the AMC group) but I'm not interested in photos of gurning ice cream smothered grandchildren or snaps of £5 Wetherspoon lunches. ;)
Last edited by SPRIDDLER on Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Alexlib

Post by Alexlib »

Thanks for the reply Spriddler, I will try to meet the local group in person to get more advice on my bike
Andy G

Post by Andy G »

Welcome both. You'll find folk here very affable, but yes it's a quiet period just now. As Spriddler says, pick your forum for best effect.
Bombling contentedly around rural Aberdeenshire