North East Section Club Night on Thursday the 2nd March 2023

Section covering the North East of England (including the old Border section and Northumberland section)
nomisimon

North East Section Club Night on Thursday the 2nd March 2023

Post by nomisimon »

Greetings to all for the end of February

Just a gentle nudge to remind you we are meeting at the Robin Hood Inn on the Military Road from 7pm this Thursday, the 2nd March 2023.

A few of the local bikers, that ride these new-fangled Hondas, Yamahas, Suzukis and the like, have already been buzzing around the roads in the last few days. I’ve been checking batteries are charged and looking under bike covers…all in preparation for waking the bikes up again for the year.

The lawn mower started first time…needing a bit of throttle exercise to clear its throat however…and now the lawns are cut; the first cut isn’t the deepest when it comes to grass in February.

We’ve had a few new members join the group over the last couple of months; it would be good to see them on club night.

I’ve come across some stuff called DrDownTube for yes, you guessed it, cleaning your downtubes easily. It should be here soon so I’ll give it a try on my H*n*a first.

We all look forward to seeing you on Thursday – this week!

Cheers

Simon
Thank God for Southby