AJS JSM 125

This area is for discussion/information on the "modern" AJS motorcycles manufactured in China from 2006 onwards.
Richie616

AJS JSM 125

Post by Richie616 »

Hi All,

I have just bought a new AJS Trailie. Does anyone know if I can get hold of a rear luggage rack for a JSM Trail?

Thanks,

Richie
Rob Harknett

AJS JSM 125

Post by Rob Harknett »

Why not check out the makers website Richie, AJS motor Cycles go to links, click, main directory click, club related club related click, AJS motor cycles.
SPRIDDLER

AJS JSM 125

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Welcome, Richie.
It depends what you want to carry - there's always the throw-over pannier option but your frame/seat layout may make this difficult/dangerous (we've faced the same problem fitting camping gear on each of my sons' ER6 Kawasakis).
Otherwise the traditional option is a backpack/rucksack.
Motorcycle News mag ran a feature on the AJS Trailie and gave links to businesses which claimed to be AJS dealers. It may be worth ringing round...?

http://admin.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Man ... EPI-127951

Good luck!

Just noticed from the link that there's a dealer in your town - Is this where you bought yours?
Bit of an unfortunate name though: 'Burnout Motorcycles', in Salisbury.

Edited by - SPRIDDLER on 21 Apr 2011 10:16:30 AM
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Richie616

AJS JSM 125

Post by Richie616 »

Cheers for the responses, yes Spriddler got the bike from Burnout Bikes!

Sadly no joy with the rack. It would've made things a little easier but guess I will have to make do with a back pack for the commuting. I guess I have been spolied with my other bike which has everything (Africa Twin).

Cheers fellas.