Bike identification

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
AndyX

Bike identification

Post by AndyX »

Hi all
Just bought my 1st AJS, a 1960 model 14 250 ( I believe). It looks like a bit of a bitsa and what I'd like to do is find out whatis was when it left the factory. I already have a dating letter from the club and wondered if there was any way to access factory records with the info I have to hand i.e. engine and frame numbers. Any assistance would be gratefully received. Regards Andy
clive

Re: Bike identification

Post by clive »

Hi Andy, not sure what you are after but what the club can provide is here https://www.jampot.com/Dating.asp. You will find the dating information is much cheaper if you are a club member.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
AndyX

Post by AndyX »

Thanks for the link Clive, Just what I was looking for ( but couldm't find), Already joined so happy days.
clive

Post by clive »

Andy you are not showing as a member, it means you do not have full access to the site including the dating link on the website at reduce price . To link your current login to your membership you will need to email Eamonn on webmaster@jampot.com . However he may be on holiday still touring after the International Jampot Rally so he may take a bit of time to respond.
Welcome to the club.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
AndyX

Post by AndyX »

Apologies Clive, missed your reply. It seems to have all been sorted behind the scenes so to speak, so again happy days.