Jampot 2023 - Salisbury

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Angelo

Jampot 2023 - Salisbury

Post by Angelo »

Getting my year planner sorted and looking forward to this years Jampot. I am wondering what people are doing with regards to staying on site - Are most going to the Camping and Caravan Site or Pitching on the Event Field?
les ward

Re: Jampot 2023 - Salisbury

Post by les ward »

You only need the camping and caravan club site if you want hard standing and electric hook up for a caravan or motorhome.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

les ward wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:41 pm You only need the camping and caravan club site if you want hard standing and electric hook up for a caravan or motorhome.
Ok so are there washing, toilets and shower facilities on the Field? Is the field free? I could make do without Elrctic and hard standing for a weekend. Thanks
les ward

Post by les ward »

There are toilets and showers available in the rugby club, which will be open all day and night. There will be breakfast and an evening meal available and a charge for the camping field. Still negotiating the cost, but should be on the club website by the end of March.
MikeM.

Post by MikeM. »

Will the camping fee be included in the rally fee or will we have to book it as a separate issue?
les ward

Post by les ward »

It will be included in the rally fee, unless you opt for the caravan and camping club site which needs to go booked separately.