Showing a discharge on tickover?

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
shaunstaples

Re: Showing a discharge on tickover?

Post by shaunstaples »

Haha that would work, I've a couple of extra links to go in my toolkit and maybe a landing pad at the top!
shaunstaples

Post by shaunstaples »

Update on tickover discharge, I’ve done a good few hundred mile just staying local, as I’m not happy with oil pressure and r/h cyl is oily.
The charging comes in way too late for my style of riding and Im even questioning gearing, so that’s on my list to check. PO had pictures of a sidecar so maybe possibly lower than standard. Even with seemingly lower gearing and all led bulbs I’ve had to charge the battery and probably will have to soon.
Definitely do need to change to a Dvr2 or take to riding in third gear!
shaunstaples

Post by shaunstaples »

New DVR2 Regulator.jpg
Dvr2 Regulator.jpg
Finally got round to getting a new DVR2 Regulator, I ordered it Sunday night and it arrived today!

Really happy with result, No discharge at all and showing good charge rate. Battery not totally flat but I haven't charged in a while.

Video of old regulator posted earlier and this is new DVR2

https://youtube.com/shorts/8B2cMUBbkcU? ... -jYhim244F

Old one was running 12v POS earth and this one is running Neg earth I've converted to Neg earth for availability of bulbs and phone charger etc.

Thanks to Groily for help and recommending it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.