Auto Electrical Spares Kineton

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Lawries

Re: Auto Electrical Spares Kineton

Post by Lawries »

I have used this company on many occasions, they remain one of my "goto" retailers.
Never had any problems. I recommend them to others.
clive

Post by clive »

Lawries wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:38 am I have used this company on many occasions, they remain one of my "goto" retailers.
Never had any problems. I recommend them to others.
Thats strange then. 2 emails, one website "contact" and now a paypal "enquiry" and absolutely no reply. I will give it a bit longer but as its now 14 days since the order was placed and the only contact is a holding email saying "we will get in touch when its sent" suggests this may be a one man band struggling with emails/fulfilling orders.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
clive

Post by clive »

Well after some delay by the Royal Mail the bulbs have arrived from the club and my bike has a headlight again. Still no contact or goods from Auto Electrical Spares........
clive
Petorius

Post by Petorius »

I ordered a 24v solenoid from them for my starter rollers, i'm sure the website indicated they were in stock but took about 3 weeks to turn up.
clive

Post by clive »

Well no sign of the bulbs and no response of any sort from Auto Electrical Spares but paypal refunded in full. I am unlikely to use this company again.
clive