International money orders

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
JDFS79

International money orders

Post by JDFS79 »

Hi all , does anyone knows how to make a payment with (international money orders) ? I'm having troubles with PayPal -I can't register my new credit card and the old one had expired!! This was always my way off payment to the club spares, I only have another method available besides PayPal the " international money orders" and I don't know how this works. I have made the order any way so now I will wait to see . Thank you all!
Rob Harknett

Re: International money orders

Post by Rob Harknett »

You should be able to update your cards on pay pal quite easy. Have you tried registering a debit card. Perhaps you have missed something, like selecting the card you choose for the transaction. If you have money in your pay pal account. Select Pay via your pay pal account. If you have no money in your pay pal account, put some in.
JDFS79

Re: International money orders

Post by JDFS79 »

The problem with PayPal is that the address in the credit card is not the same as for the PayPal delivery and billing address , resuming my credit card is Portuguese and my address is in Switzerland, something had to changed in the past years because my previous credit card , registered in PayPal was from the same bank . I'm going to call the bank and try to work it out.
Should I wait for the club spares to send me some kind of invoice for the international money orders? Because I have really no idea how this method works.