firkling in my gander bag

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
itma

Post by itma »

.....still sorting out old bike bits for the tip, I`ve come across some BSA service sheets that deal with magnetos and magdynos, dynamos E3H and E3HM; and voltage control boxes RB107 MCR1 and MCR2; these date from the late 40`s to mid 50`s. while not exactly hi -tech they contain useful info and some settings especially control boxes; also I have a copy of an article covering overhaul of burman CP gearboxes from motorcycling 1961. Question is would any one like a copy of these? Better still can they be scanned into the club database for all to use?
I can`t do this, only just found out digital camera I bought should have a card thingy in it, which is why ebay has been so short on AMC bits[B)]
Go on ....larf, at least I can make my own cables and fix a puncture by the roadside....[:p]
Janet

Post by Janet »

quote:Originally posted by Ken Bryant

Go on ....larf, at least I can make my own cables and fix a puncture by the roadside....[:p]

Coo, I'm impressed. I can't do cables. Well, I've never tried so wouldn't know where to start. Fortunately I've always been able to buy them ready made and keep spares for when they need changing. Yes, I take them with me on long journeys, just in case.