Hampshire Hibernates

Duncan

Hampshire Hibernates

Post by Duncan »

Just in case you were wondering during the current unprecedented events all official Hampshire Section meetings and events are suspended, be safe out there and look after each other.
ajscomboman

Re: Hampshire Hibernates

Post by ajscomboman »

Duncan wrote:Just in case you were wondering during the current unprecedented events all official Hampshire Section meetings and events are suspended, be safe out there and look after each other.

When you coming round to tuck me up in bed then, or is that stretching the look after each other a little too far? ;)
Duncan

Post by Duncan »

ajscomboman wrote:
Duncan wrote:Just in case you were wondering during the current unprecedented events all official Hampshire Section meetings and events are suspended, be safe out there and look after each other.

When you coming round to tuck me up in bed then, or is that stretching the look after each other a little too far? ;)
I've told you before to keep our "special" arrangements off of the public forum :evil:
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Duncan wrote:
ajscomboman wrote:

I've told you before to keep our "special" arrangements off of the public forum :evil:
Didn't realise it was "special" thought you did it for everyone! :rofl: