Hi

Midge

Hi

Post by Midge »

My name is Midge and I have just bought my first AJS
She's a 1954 model 20 and her only problem is that she doesn't charge the battery, which I am pretty sure I can fix.
I gotta say when a beauty like this turns up 3 miles down the road and you have the money in the bank to buy it then you just gotta go and see it. 24 hours later she was mine.
I'm looking forward to getting her back on the road and meeting some like minded people :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Samuel

Re: Hi

Post by Samuel »

Welcome to the club and congratulations on your new mistress ;)
Groily

Post by Groily »

Welcome indeed.
A discerning choice of a great model from a desirable year! Had my identical one for 46 years and it's very seldom misbehaved (badly). Hope you find you love yours as much as I love mine.
Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Lovely looking bike, looks ready to load up and go touring.
G3L1946

Post by G3L1946 »

Very nice! Hope to see you out and about on it in North Yorkshire. Especially if your Malton way I’ll give you a wave!

Steve
Chris kroma

Post by Chris kroma »

Hi I've just rejoined the club after long lapse I have a Ajs 350 short stroke heavy wieght I've had the bike many years 30+ but not been on the road on it in many a moon went to the TT on it in the late 80s I'm running a Trifield( Enfield crusader and 350 triumph hybrid ) and a tiger cub for last few years so thought it time to ressurect the Ajs any ideas if there's any proposed meetings coming up east yorkshire went to classic bike meet in Cowick near Selby on my Trifield last summer can't figure how to post pictures yet or would of Ajs and Trifield any hints welcome
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Great to have more Yorkshire members.

Seems ages since I was last in Suddabys Crown at Malton.

Johnny B