Silver Streak transfer 38-12-F390

Information relating to Matchless and AJS Models built prior to 1939
56G80S

Re: Silver Streak transfer 38-12-F390

Post by 56G80S »

Hopefully not treading on Clive's toes. Sometimes if you try and look at something on an earlier page, mid reply, you can lose everything you've keyed in.

Before moving away (or trying to upload) I always (!) highlight all the text I've keyed in and then press Ctrl + C, this is the shortcut key combination for "Copy". Then if the upload fails or you go back and find the text gone, just press Ctrl+V, the shortcut key combination for "Paste" and there's your text again.

Cheers

Johnny B
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Rob Harknett wrote:I do not know the difference between reply and quick reply Geirane. Perhaps webmaster@jampot.com can advise you.
'Quick reply' brings up just the text box for you to type your reply. 'Post a reply' brings up the same text box but with text options (Bold, italic, underline, text size, text colour etc.) plus the 'Upload attachment' facility below left of the text box for adding photos and diagrams to the reply text. It also gives you option to save the drafted/unfinished message to avoid losing it by having 'timed out'. You can then return to the draft much later (years if necessary) to complete and post it.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
AJSgeirarne

Post by AJSgeirarne »

Thanks a lot. Guess I forgot submit. Let's see...
Geir Arne Sørlie