G15 mk 2 gets to Burnham Beeches

Information relating to the Matchless G15 or AJS Model 33 750cc twin. This also includes the G15 Mk II and the G15/45
clive

Re: G15 mk 2 gets to Burnham Beeches

Post by clive »

Well after some weeks of mucking about with the magneto I have finally got it working again after fitting a new armature (thanks for the help Roy) and new points plate. Just got to wait for a a change to the current rules and I can get some miles in on it!
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

In my area the new regs allow you to drive or ride to a place for physical exercise so you'd be O.K. as you'd be pushing it back home. :rofl:
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

That was a very interesting discussion and great to see how the interchange of ideas and techniques evolved as people help each other.

Over recent years I've thought of getting a twin. If it's all like this though I'll stick to what I know a little about, singles, rather than start a whole new learning curve.

I didn't have these problems successfully dismantling and rebuilding the Triumph TR6P engine. Heresy!

Johnny B
clive

Post by clive »

SPRIDDLER wrote:In my area the new regs allow you to drive or ride to a place for physical exercise so you'd be O.K. as you'd be pushing it back home. :rofl:
Thanks Sprids, I done that once and that it is enough.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix