AJS 1963 250cc

Information relating to the Matchless G2 or AJS Model 14 250cc Lightweight
NeilOakes1961

AJS 1963 250cc

Post by NeilOakes1961 »

Hi All,
Ref my ASJ 250 model 14 rebuild i am looking for some photographs of the main stand and cross beam under the bike. plus hi are looking for some parts.
Hi hope someone can help me Neil.
clive

Re: AJS 1963 250cc

Post by clive »

Hi Neil, I hope you get the photos you need. I have edited your post as we do not allow wanted adverts in the general forum. You are welcome to place a wanted ad, which will be seen by many more members as they go in the magazine as well as on the website. They are free for members but cost £5 (via paypal) for guests.
The Adverts Police
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
Andy.S

Post by Andy.S »

Hi Neil
why not join the AJS & Matchless Owners Club we do new and used spares and have a helpline officer with lots of knowledge as well as all the helpful souls on this forum.
Your not a million miles from us here in Kettering why not come in and see what we have, you may just find that missing part your looking for !
You will need to be a fully paid up member to purchase anything though.
NeilOakes1961

Post by NeilOakes1961 »

Andy.S wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:56 pm Hi Neil
why not join the AJS & Matchless Owners Club we do new and used spares and have a helpline officer with lots of knowledge as well as all the helpful souls on this forum.
Your not a million miles from us here in Kettering why not come in and see what we have, you may just find that missing part your looking for !
You will need to be a fully paid up member to purchase anything though.
Hi Andy
i am a Member of the owners club just need some help. :?:
NeilOakes1961

Post by NeilOakes1961 »

clive wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:30 pm Hi Neil, I hope you get the photos you need. I have edited your post as we do not allow wanted adverts in the general forum. You are welcome to place a wanted ad, which will be seen by many more members as they go in the magazine as well as on the website. They are free for members but cost £5 (via paypal) for guests.
The Adverts Police
Hi Clive
thank you for your reply if you could post the info in the Magazine the more help i get will help as i am a new members this year.
neil.
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

(As an aside, I have contacted Neil about getting his Forum log in to recognise him as a full club member.)
Corners like a Lego man
alanengineer

Post by alanengineer »

somebody did a line sketch of how this assembly is put together recently
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

NailOakes1961 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:20 pm
Ref my ASJ 250 model 14 rebuild i am looking for some photographs of the main stand and cross beam under the bike.
Annotated photo of the assembly laid out in correct order here:

https://www.jampot.com/article_read.asp?id=657
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
clive

Post by clive »

NailOakes1961 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:28 am
clive wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:30 pm Hi Neil, I hope you get the photos you need. I have edited your post as we do not allow wanted adverts in the general forum. You are welcome to place a wanted ad, which will be seen by many more members as they go in the magazine as well as on the website. They are free for members but cost £5 (via paypal) for guests.
The Adverts Police
Hi Clive
thank you for your reply if you could post the info in the Magazine the more help i get will help as i am a new members this year.
neil.
Neil get your log in sorted so you show up as a member. Eamonn has contacted you about this. Once it is done go to adverts, place an advert, and put up what you want to find in the wanted section. I will usually have authorised it within 24 hours. It goes on the website straight away and in the next copy of the mag. Full Members get their adverts for free provided they are about an AJS or Matchless. Regards and welcome to the club.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix