Brighton Burn up - 4th September

These are the front page News Items. Only Club members can add news items to this forum.
g80csp11

Brighton Burn up - 4th September

Post by g80csp11 »

Sussex Section will be at the Brighton Burn up - Ace Cafe event Madeira Drive Brighton this Sunday 4th Sept
Club stand . Weather forecast looks Ok , so come along and support the section, ideally by 9.00 if you want free parking on the stand !
Fish and chip at the seaside , live entertainment on the ACE cafe stand
G15 Roy

Re: Brighton Burn up - 4th September

Post by G15 Roy »

It will be interesting to see if the attendance has come back since Covid-19? Hope you have a good day and sell lots Raffle tickets. You get a vat invoice for the fish and chips and I will pay.😂👍
Roy
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

Not sure about being able to sell many raffle tickets without the bikes , but i will get a VAT receipt for fish and chips
8.00 -9.00 is the arrival time to display on our stand , we will be there until 4 pm
Brighton Burn up .jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

Thanks to everyone that attended , and visited our club stand

Weather held out , good day on Brightom Maderia drive . 12 bikes on the stand
without the raffle bikes it was almost impossible to sell tickets , so we had a relaxing day in the sun
Sorry Roy , I didn't get a VAT invoice for for fish and chips so I loose the bet !
I always thought that my 1946 G80L was quiet rare , but found another one in Brighton , and one more in Burgess Hill
As usual just being at the show attracted interest , especially Dicks 1937 37/2 997cc
Brighton Burn up.jpg
37-2 .jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wayne Cole

Post by Wayne Cole »

g80csp11 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:55 am Thanks to everyone that attended , and visited our club stand

Weather held out , good day on Brightom Maderia drive . 12 bikes on the stand
without the raffle bikes it was almost impossible to sell tickets , so we had a relaxing day in the sun
Sorry Roy , I didn't get a VAT invoice for for fish and chips so I loose the bet !
I always thought that my 1946 G80L was quiet rare , but found another one in Brighton , and one more in Burgess Hill
As usual just being at the show attracted interest , especially Dicks 1937 37/2 997cc

Brighton Burn up.jpg
37-2 .jpg
funny how I used to love seeing vespas and lambrettas all lined up in Brighton back in my mod days, I guess now I am a rocker?
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

Brighton in the 1960s
brighton.jpg