AMOC parts service

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
Lawries

AMOC parts service

Post by Lawries »

Hi folks, I'm a new club member looking to access the club parts service.
I have not forgotten my club web site password but the parts site doesn't grant me access because my password is wrong, which it isn't. Any advice welcomed.
Rob Harknett

Re: AMOC parts service

Post by Rob Harknett »

That's very odd. You have logged into the website also the forum. You should not have to log in to the parts service. Go back to the home page and click on the parts service banner. If you cannot get in, there must be some that needs correcting on your membership details. If so, Eamonn will be along when time allows to sort it out.
dave16mct

Post by dave16mct »

When I go from the forum etc to the Parts service I always have to log in again. I've always thought it strange too.
Dave.
Lawries

Post by Lawries »

Thanks guys. I've logged out of everything and back in again. I can access the spares site now.
Still have to log in again and it seems the site does not like the fact that my browser will automatically enter usernames and passwords for me. I need to clear the fields and enter manually but hey, I'm in!

Thank you for your replies
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

I also found long ago, I always have to clear the password and type in my pass word.
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

dave16mct wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:07 am When I go from the forum etc to the Parts service I always have to log in again. I've always thought it strange too.
Dave.
Different servers Dave that's why there is the need to log on.