spares scheme

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
clive

Re: spares scheme

Post by clive »

This is what I get when clicking on the burger, no links to anywhere except the forum. I expect its because I am a vegetarian.
file.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
John Jarrett

Post by John Jarrett »

Clive,
Your version of the Forum definitely looks different to mine. What is phpBB. I don't get that... it looks like you are accessing through forum specific software and that's probably the reason it isn't linking to other parts of the jampot website... Eammon help!
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

phpBB is the name of the software we use for the Forum, it has a standard layout that is (normally) only used by the administrator when setting up the system. However, somehow Clive has managed to set his display preference to be this basic layout! I've checked the system and Clive is the only person to have done this... :)

So in order to correct things, I have updated Clive's display preference to use the "Elegance" theme which is the "normal" one to use for us.

There are a number of different display options and these can be chosen by going to your "User Control Panel", then "Board Preferences" and there is an option called "My board style". If you stick to the ones called "Digi..." or "Elegance..." you'll be OK.
Corners like a Lego man
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Clive always has to be different! :rofl: :rofl:
Tazmantic

Post by Tazmantic »

Well I've just learnt something :D
Everyday’s a learning curve.
clive