subscription renwal

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
GOLDSTAR

subscription renwal

Post by GOLDSTAR »

hot the 'ump!, realised my membership renewal was due 1/9, I tried to pay over the phone, only to be told I can only do so 2 days of the week, do it on line, thinks I, oh yeah paypal, now I do not have paypal nor do I really want it however there appears no provision for any other non cash payment.
This is a good club and most helpful but a bit disappointed with this parlarva.
kind regards
SPRIDDLER

Re: subscription renwal

Post by SPRIDDLER »

GOLDSTAR wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:56 pm hot the 'ump!, realised my membership renewal was due 1/9, I tried to pay over the phone, only to be told I can only do so 2 days of the week, do it on line, thinks I, oh yeah paypal, now I do not have paypal nor do I really want it however there appears no provision for any other non cash payment.
This is a good club and most helpful but a bit disappointed with this parlarva.
kind regards
Hi Richard.
I renewed mine online yesterday by debit card. Below the Paypal button there's the option to pay by debit card.

Renewals used to be handled by the Spares dep't but are now dealt with by a Sussex section member in order that the Spares guy can handle spares enquiries and process orders uninterrupted.
Quite reasonably he doesn't want to be tied to sitting at his phone and computer every day waiting for renewal calls when he has his basket case G80Cs on the bench that he hadn't touched for 18 years. ;).
(It's not me!).
Shy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SPRIDDLER on Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Mick D

Post by Mick D »

Hi

Wot Sprids said - renewed mine online a few days ago - click the link to debit/credit cards below the pay pal one.

Regards Mick
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

You can pay by cheque if you post it to Kettering with your membership details any day of the week or credit card via phone 2 afternoons a week (Tuesday and Thursday ) or thirdly by Paypal online 24 hrs a day , 7 days a week
Last but not least if you follow membership application you can post credit card details to me and i will do the renewal

https://www.jampot.com/files/downloads/AppUK.pdf

That gives you plenty of options or alternatively you could do the membership duties 7 days a week you only have to say!
I look forward to your phone call next Tuesday or Thursday

The options are yours !

Seeing as you are only in Kent , if you fill the form in and give it to me at the Brighton Burn up (Ace Cafe meet) on Maderia drive on Sunday 5th Sept at the Sussex section marquee i can save you the postage to Kettering
Group Leader

Post by Group Leader »

... you can post credit card details to me and i will do the renewal

Is POSTING one's credit card details a smart idea? That's not an option I'd be using (too many of our letters have gone astray recently)!

Alan
1953 AJS 16MS, 1939 BSA 250 and a 1/3 scale Sopwith Triplane but that's another story ..... :lol:
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

thank you for your contributions guys, I will have a look.
kind regards
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Make sure you do as we don’t want to see go just yet
Roy
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

'tis done Roy, I saw the big sign 'paypal' got the 'ump' and looked no further, guess I had my growly head on!
kind regards
Taid

Post by Taid »

Do we get a renewal notice?
Thks
___

Now sold ... 1956 AJS 16MS Bitsa .. HSU 414 .. rebuilt/re-registered 1987
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Taid wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:22 pm Do we get a renewal notice?
Thks
Yes. It's printed on the address sheet that accompanies your Jampot magazine.
You can also check at any time. Go to the main Jampot page, click on Membership. Then enter your membership number (it's on the address sheet every month in the Jampot mag wrapper) and it will give you your renewal date.

If you don't know your memb no. and can't bear to wait til your next Jampot arrives log in to the main Jampot site, click on 'Members' then 'My profile' then 'View profile' and it'll be there.
Last edited by SPRIDDLER on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'