Autumn Rally 2021 Lincolnshire

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Rangy65

Autumn Rally 2021 Lincolnshire

Post by Rangy65 »

Just thought i would post a reminder that we are having a Club Rally this year!! :D :D

There has been a really good response to the advert that was in this months jampot, but didn't want people that missed it to get left out.
So what was the Alternative has now morphed into the Autumn Rally which will be held on the 1st & 2nd of October at Woodthorpe Leisure Park near Alford, Lincolnshire LN13 0DD.

Runs out to the Seaside & the Linc Aviation Museum ( Lancaster & Mosquito) are on the agenda.
As this is not an Alternative rally everyone is invited even if its van, trailer, motorhome or race bus. Modern & foreign bikes also welcome!! :o
Pitches are going pretty quick so please book up.

Weekend Rally fee includes free admission to Lincs Aviation is £15 per person.
The pitch price for the two nights is £35.
Booking for this camping/caravan pitches is online only and payment is by PayPal.

I would strongly recommend pre booking for the weekend rally fee as at any time numbers could be restricted by any new Covid regulations – pre booking will secure your place.

Please book using the website www.jampot.com/autumn.

If you are thinking about a day visit, I will quite happily take your cash on the day!! but if you want to bring your tent, caravan, mobile home then its pre book & pay only.

Looking forward to a great weekend. :beer: :beer:

Steve Randall
ajscomboman

Re: Autumn Rally 2021 Lincolnshire

Post by ajscomboman »

As this is in the general area where everyone can read the posting. Please note this event is for club members only.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Looks like a good weekend already booked.
Roy
MikeM.

Post by MikeM. »

regrettably I shall be at the other end of the country that week-end.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Now here’s something of interest for those staying over at the rally. I have it on good authority that our own Tiger Swift will be giving golf demonstrations on Tuesday for anyone who is interested.
Roy
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

More like turf cutting lessons rather than golf lessons! :rofl:
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

I'm supposed to be playing in a golf weekend at the Forest Pines GC this 26/27 September, the weekend before the Autumn Rally!

Johnny B

PS - Tent found. Then found poles and pegs - they weren't together with the tent and was worried for a while! Willl manage with the self inflating mat on it's own rather than bed. Panniers packed. Top box for sundries. The tank top bag(s) will fit on the Yamaha but I don't think I'll need them for such a short trip although good for a paper backup of the route through the transparent top. Route planning underway trying for a mix of A and B roads with minimal dual carriageway to enjoy the journey, no rush. J
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Rang the very helpful people at Woodthorpe Leisure Park earlier today and booked a tent pitch for the Thursday night - apparently several others have done likewise.

Let's hope the weather holds but after such a loooooooooooong break from rallies will we care?

Johnny B
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

Roy , Can I pre-order some fuel for the trip home after the rally , Im already draining the lawnmower and other bikes to get enough to leave on Thursday . Crazy down here with all the petrol stations closed without and fuel . hopefully things improve next week !
Planning on using my G11 as it has a bigger fuel tank and I wont be looking for fuel ever 120 miles
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Genuine BBC TV reporter sent out to garages. (Look him up on Google if you don't believe me!).
Petrol panic.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'