Autumn Rally 2021 Lincolnshire

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
SPRIDDLER

Re: Autumn Rally 2021 Lincolnshire

Post by SPRIDDLER »

56G80S wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:26 pm Our stop was enhanced by a friendly fruit & veg stall holder giving us a free banana each (Sprid, I'll bowl 'em, you bat 'em)
O.k.

I expect he spotted one of you changing a plug.
(Pic c/o Allen in Oz).

Monkey mechanic.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Peter Morris

Post by Peter Morris »

Thanks Poachers for a great rally. Good venue, with hard working staff, We couldn't believe how quickly they got the food out. I particularly liked the Sunday run, pity about the weather once we got there, but an enjoyable day anyway.

Thanks again
Peter & Christine
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Peter Morris wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:46 pm Thanks Poachers for a great rally. Good venue, with hard working staff, We couldn't believe how quickly they got the food out. I particularly liked the Sunday run, pity about the weather once we got there, but an enjoyable day anyway.

Thanks again
Peter & Christine

You must have been on your own then Pete as we all went on Saturday! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Had a lovely time at the rally site, went for the week. Managed 4 rnds of golf, using a buggy as no way could I walk the course 4 days on the trot. First time I'd picked up the golf bats in near 30yrs, got better every time. The bikes were checked and run before the rally but in true fashion decided to be a little awkward on the Fri. Plug started to die on one and on the it spat back and the timing slipped ever so slightly. Dropped the needle on both bikes for the Sat run and they ran spot on with a little retarded timing on the 500CS. But boy did they get filthy on the run back to site in the heavy rain.

Many thanks to the Poachers for all their hard work, the staff at Woody's were brill and it was great to see everyone again.

Rob

PS the Poachers also lived up to their name and pilfered 2 of my pints off the bar!!!!!! :beer: :rofl: :rofl:
Peter Morris

Post by Peter Morris »

ajscomboman wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:19 am
Peter Morris wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:46 pm Thanks Poachers for a great rally. Good venue, with hard working staff, We couldn't believe how quickly they got the food out. I particularly liked the Sunday run, pity about the weather once we got there, but an enjoyable day anyway.

Thanks again
Peter & Christine

You must have been on your own then Pete as we all went on Saturday! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ooops!, No it was Saturday. :rofl: :rofl:
sherbs59

Post by sherbs59 »

Thanks to the poachers section great rally good rides and better cakes 😀 good to meet lots of new people everyone is friendly which is why our club is so great long May it continue . ‘Twas. A little moist on the way back from east Kirby but didn’t dampen the enthusiasm bike ran perfectly still running it in a COVID costly rebuild kept me sane during lockdown 👍 here’s to next year and rallies galore 👍👍