Autumn Rally 2021 Lincolnshire

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Rob Harknett

Re: Autumn Rally 2021 Lincolnshire

Post by Rob Harknett »

3.jpg
2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

1.jpg
Eamonns picture split in 3 and optimised a bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

Neville, if you look at Eamon’s first photo at Skeggy, you can see Ruby on the right hand side with an aluminium tank with the Red panel, did both runs.
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

I did take a picture of all the bikes immediately after they arrived in the dry, but when I went to check the photo, it had my thumb right in the centre obscuring the details!! So I took the second picture but unfortunately by that time it had started to rain and a number of attendees had already left.
Corners like a Lego man
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

Many thanks to the Poachers team for organising the rally and runs, and a special mention must be made for the coffee and cakes that were available in the reception tent. Although appreciated at any time, they were especially welcome after getting back from the Saturday run!

I managed to put a few more faces to the internet/forum names, so it was good to meet you all in the "real" world :)
Corners like a Lego man
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

39speedtwin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:41 pm Neville, if you look at Eamon’s first photo at Skeggy, you can see Ruby on the right hand side with an aluminium tank with the Red panel, did both runs.
Nice one, Diddley.
Well done, Poachers.
I am disappointed not to have been to the only club rally for about two years. It's been a strange year all round but I'll definitely be starting next June with the IJR in Germany.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
alanjennings

Post by alanjennings »

I had a great rally! Did 400 miles from Bill's funeral to getting home intact-not one spanner used! Lovely cakes, Put on 2 pounds, the diet starts tomorrow.
Alan [Morini] Jennings
Duncan

Post by Duncan »

IMG_0298 Crop.JPG
Taken in the dry, without artists perspective thumb over lens, after a few bikes had already made a break for it, a good turnout.

A most excellent rally and good to meet up with everybody, well done Poachers.
REW

Post by REW »

An excellent rally, Poachers - many thanks! The staff at "Woody's" Bar deserve special thanks for looking after us all despite our considerable numbers and orders for food and drink; always cheerful. They also kept the radiators hot which we tent dwellers found very welcome as we put off going to "bed".

I rode down with Jonny B riding point which gave me some shelter from 4 wheel nutters - thanks John for staying with me at G3 speeds. It was a great ride homeward in the sun today though eh?
Ron

1951 Matchless G3L thumping round the Durham Dales.
Tommy RE

Post by Tommy RE »

Thanks Poachers for a fantastic autumn Rally. The venue was great, the ride outs especially Sunday’s was a fantastic tour of the Lincolnshire Wolds (but you needn’t have excavated that 10% hill just to prove you have some). Pity that the rain spoiled the second half. Many thanks to the staff at Woody’s for their brilliant service, good beer and superb catering and the cakes and tea were most welcome on arrival. Thanks all especially Allan and Steve for the whisky. By the way Sprid, Diddly had starting problems with Ruby at the start of Saturday’s run so he was not entirely Gremlin free :lol: