Weekly quiz

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
quizmaster

Re: Weekly quiz

Post by quizmaster »

All is explained by reference to the club spares.
014713 BOLT & NUT PROP STAND HINGE 1950 -
Bolt & Nut Prop Stand Hinge 1950 0nwards
Price : £8.90 each Other currencies
Price incl. tax : £10.68 Other currencies
Stock : Available
014713.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

Well I find that next week I will have been running the quiz for 9 years. During this time I have photographed many of the parts of my bikes as I repair them. I only have about 3 more weeks loaded and would be grateful for any pics. quiz@jampot.com
ManyThanks
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

quizmaster wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:22 pm Well I find that next week I will have been running the quiz for 9 years.
I reckon it would be safe to re-run past ones as many of us have difficulty remembering what we had for lunch.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

I often do Spriddler as I have long forgotten what I took a photo of 9 years ago.
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

Happy New Year quizzers. As is traditional at this time of year I have again got into a muddle with the quiz pictures. It is all to do with what week number we are in, last week was 2021:53 then 2022:01 started on Saturday and finished on Sunday! so no-one managed a correct entry for 2022:01 and there was actually only one try. I have tried to delete it but often the website refuses my instructions, and I am going to use the picture later in the year. If it does appear it will say "no answer" and you will have some weeks to work out what it is.
Meanwhile 2022:02 has already started and I suspect its fairly easy as I have already had two, sorry another one has just arrived, three correct answers. Hope to see some of you at the ACE cafe on the 16th.
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

Thanks to Rob H for this unusual photo which, carefully cropped, was last weeks quiz picture.
AJS rule.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

There was a Matchless one on e bay recently. who beat my bid and won it?
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

OK so last week's picture was of some AMC clutch and gearbox parts. Most people were unwilling to try to list them and one even complained, unfortunately there was not really enough room for those of you who tried. :headbang: An experiment, back to the normal approach this week. Thanks to Paul for the photos more ideas welcome at quiz@jampot.com
AMCGB_clutch items.jpg
itemization.jpg
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

Well its been rather quiet on this thread for a while, just thought I would say that this weeks quiz is proving suitably challenging. 16 entries so far and only 3 correct. I would advise not viewing on a mobile phone. :rofl:
To those who may have pick this entry up through "new posts" and are not a regular at the quiz it can be found via clicking on "Club" then "Quiz" from the home page or following this link:-https://www.jampot.com/IdentifyPart.asp
"Hi-yo Silver and away"
quizmaster

Post by quizmaster »

So this weeks quiz seemed easy when i set it, but judging by the number of wrong entries it is not. The clue is there (along with a small piece of leaf, good job its from the spares box not from............)
"Hi-yo Silver and away"