Excellent service from Uni-Thread

Put your recommendations for services in this area. No negative or defammatory comments allowed. Only club members can make recommendations
Groily

Excellent service from Uni-Thread

Post by Groily »

WIth my stock of BA inserts in dire need of replenishment I called and then ordered various packs of 10 in 0, 2, 3 & 4 BA, in various lengths.
To France in 4 days. Friendly - and excellent - service. Impressed with the quality too - German made, and not like soft wire as some I have had.

I'm sure many here use them regularly, but credit where it's due, particularly as it has been an ongoing struggle for them to keep some sizes (eg 3BA) in production owing to limited demand . . .
(The equally excellent Tracy Tools seem not to stock inserts in this series.)
https://uni-thread.com/
Mick D

Re: Excellent service from Uni-Thread

Post by Mick D »

Hi

Totally agree - they're my 'go to' supplier for inserts and tooling, I find their products to be of excellent quality and very competitively priced.

Regards Mick
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Cuh! If you lads need to use so many inserts I suggest that you cut down on your Weetabix.

(But of course the threads were probably stripped by a previous owner weren't they? ;) )
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Groily

Post by Groily »

Ha! Other people's leccy stuff 99% for me Sprid. But there may be one or two in a timing cover hole on a twin engine or two of my own . . .!