AMOC Spares

Put your recommendations for services in this area. No negative or defammatory comments allowed. Only club members can make recommendations
Landroverdad

AMOC Spares

Post by Landroverdad »

I have recently joined the site and forum and club and have needed to order some parts from AMOC Spares. The service I have received has been first class. Communications have been quick and plentiful and the delivery of the parts has been amazing. I live in the far north of Scotland and parts have taken only 24 hours or so to arrive. Very pleased with the service being provided and would recommend to anyone
Andy.S

Re: AMOC Spares

Post by Andy.S »

Many thanks for your comments , we do try very hard here at HQ to provide a first class service so its nice to be appreciated.
Stevecampy

Post by Stevecampy »

been great to me too. delivery super fast and very help full a great service Cheers
LynP

Post by LynP »

Hi, just to say thank you to the spares scheme for the excellent service, for the fast dispatch of my latest order and for your help with my oil tank cover screws which I received this morning. Best regards, LynP
shaunstaples

Post by shaunstaples »

Hi, Don't often moan but as this was my first encounter with the club spares shop, feel I need to say something.
Had a 2 hour journey from down from Sheffield this morning, now the weather has warmed up a bit.
Checked opening times and saw 9am (Didn't see shop now closed) so started working on the wife,"do you fancy a bit of shopping and lunch in Stamford"
The answer was yes, so happy days. We had a parcel to drop at our end and I checked online again on my phone, zoomed in on the table of times 9am opening till 5 pm, me being me had to google it and see the live result open now, which it was!
On arrival (all excited) the door was open the lights were on and a nice chap appeared from behind the counter, I asked could I get a gasket set for a 1952 AJS model 20 please, he answered "we are closed"
Puzzled look on my face, thinking they cant be because Google is live Data and displays OPEN!
I Added we've come a long way (Excessive Bladder Backpressure), This was only adding to his pleasure and my displeasure, He added no computer or anything?
I had cash? understand if he's done or doing his year end? Just take my money and put it as Januarys 1st sale?
I just don't get this countries ability to be as awkward to each other in any way we can, I had hoped to meet the person who I would be dealing with in the future, and have interesting enthusiastic conversation about a common interest. But on my first visit didn't even get to first base!
I have read negative reviews, as well as positive ones, and the fact that you want to learn what people want.
My Fault, should have looked on PC, but show a bit of compassion and try a little bit harder Please!
Merry Christmas Shaun
shaunstaples

Post by shaunstaples »

Update on yesterdays Moan:
I had my faith in humanity restored today, thanks to Roy the club chairman contacting me.
He took the time to listen to my Gripe and sorted the issue.
I look forward to meeting up in better weather and talk bikes!
Thanks again Shaun
jimh

Post by jimh »

Big thumbs up for the spares service and Royal mail at reasonable postage costs, ordered parts Monday morning and the postie was knocking on my door at 10:30am Tuesday, bike back together Tuesday afternoon.